GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Suppliers of raspberry and blackcurrant plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195675-suppliers-raspberry-blackcurrant-plants.html)

michael 21-02-2011 10:30 AM

Suppliers of raspberry and blackcurrant plants

I havent got enough time at present to prepare the ground with manure
etc ready for the planting of new plants,so just wish to find out a
reliable supplier of soft fruit plants.I will obviously prefer bare
root plants,as in my experience they take more reliably than potted
plants,and are much cheaper.I have also found that seed companies who
also supply soft fruit plants are also very expensive.
So I would be pleased if you could let me know of a good and reliable
supplier of soft fruit plants which I can order this autumn.
Thanks,Michael

Dave Hill 21-02-2011 11:46 AM

On Feb 21, 10:30*am, michael wrote:
I havent got enough time at present to prepare the ground with manure
etc ready for the planting of new plants,so just wish to find out a
reliable supplier of soft fruit plants.I will obviously prefer bare
root plants,as in my experience they take more reliably than potted
plants,and are much cheaper.I have also found that seed companies who
also supply soft fruit plants are also very expensive.
So I would be pleased if you could let me know of a good and reliable
supplier of soft fruit plants which I can order this autumn.
Thanks,Michael

You don't say how many you are looking for

michael 21-02-2011 12:16 PM

On Feb 21, 11:46*am, Dave Hill wrote:
On Feb 21, 10:30*am, michael wrote:

I havent got enough time at present to prepare the ground with manure
etc ready for the planting of new plants,so just wish to find out a
reliable supplier of soft fruit plants.I will obviously prefer bare
root plants,as in my experience they take more reliably than potted
plants,and are much cheaper.I have also found that seed companies who
also supply soft fruit plants are also very expensive.
So I would be pleased if you could let me know of a good and reliable
supplier of soft fruit plants which I can order this autumn.
Thanks,Michael

You don't say how many you are looking for

I am only looking for about 30 canes of a summer fruiting
raspberry,about the same of Autumn Bliss ,and three different
blackcurrant bushes.
Michael

Dave Hill 21-02-2011 04:20 PM

On Feb 21, 12:16*pm, michael wrote:
On Feb 21, 11:46*am, Dave Hill wrote:

On Feb 21, 10:30*am, michael wrote:

I havent got enough time at present to prepare the ground with manure
etc ready for the planting of new plants,so just wish to find out a
reliable supplier of soft fruit plants.I will obviously prefer bare
root plants,as in my experience they take more reliably than potted
plants,and are much cheaper.I have also found that seed companies who
also supply soft fruit plants are also very expensive.
So I would be pleased if you could let me know of a good and reliable
supplier of soft fruit plants which I can order this autumn.
Thanks,Michael

You don't say how many you are looking for

I am only looking for about 30 canes of a summer fruiting
raspberry,about the same of Autumn Bliss ,and three different
blackcurrant bushes.
Michael

Try contacting these people and asking them for a price for what you
want, I'd ask for non organic.
http://www.welshfruitstocks.co.uk/
David Hill