GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vine supplier (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195694-vine-supplier.html)

Mike Lyle[_1_] 23-02-2011 11:54 AM

Vine supplier

In December, I posted here that I was looking for a supplier of the
vine var "Siegerrebe". Well, I heartily recommend Sunnybank Vine
Nursery for quality and service, and for their fascinating huge list
of varieties, with brief notes. See:
http://www.sunnybankvines.co.uk/3201.html

I only wanted one vine, but they felt their one-year-old cuttings
weren't up to the standard they set themselves, so they sent me three
to be on the safe side. They arrived, post free, carefully packed and
in perfect condition. I planted one in situ, and the other two in deep
pots: if something goes wrong, it will be my fault, not that of Sarah
Bell at Sunnybank.

--
Mike.