Old 05-03-2011, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden Vouchers

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

I cannot remember having a cat nightmare, or is there another Alan writing
in this newsgroup?

Unfortunately, yes. A troll with a little [insert noun of your choice] and a
burning desire to exterminate any living thing which comes within half a
mile of his precious petunias.

--
Kathy

Old 05-03-2011, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:39:36 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:27:51 +0000, John wrote:

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:22:45 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

(Someone on here was asking how we were doing in saving Shanklin
Theatre. Up
and running and going like the clappers thanks. I directed a Murder
Mystery
Play last Saturday Night and have been asked to do more, AND, had an
email
this morning, 'will I take it out to a village hall somewhere')

You're wonderful too, Mike. I think you and Alan should work together
more often.

Their sock puppets are wonderful too

You need a bigger stage than Shanklin though. Have you
ever thought about going into politics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEbOhUdZik

or taking the show on tour in the Congo?

Or Libya? I think they would get on very well with Colonel "my people
love me" Gaddafi.

Seriously though I think the Mike and Alan show will could go far. I
look forward to the next episode, probably late tonight when Alan
wakes up after another cat nightmare.

I cannot remember having a cat nightmare, or is there another Alan writing
in this newsgroup?

Alan

Don't worry Alan. With the reviews and reception I got from the play I
directed and narrated last Saturday, you will be OK to team up with me. Read
for yourself
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-AAMWWFF...r_Actrice.html

As you will see they want a repeat and I have arranged two more. I was in
Shanklin Theatre with the Bookings Manager yesterday to arrange 'Who killed
the Holiday Rep' for June 13th and in the Apollo Theatre in Newport this
morning to arrange 'Who killed the Ship's Captain' for May 14th.

urglers on the Isle of Wight might like to come and see these plays, act as
Detectives and enter the competitions for some attractive prizes.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 05-03-2011, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:23:30 -0000, "alan.holmes"
wrote:

I cannot remember having a cat nightmare, or is there another Alan writing
in this newsgroup?

Alan

Ah! So you're not a peregrine falcon then! (The other "Alan" accuses
cats of killing them). ;-)))
Old 05-03-2011, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-03-05 16:23:30 +0000, "alan.holmes"
said:

I cannot remember having a cat nightmare, or is there another Alan
writing
in this newsgroup?

Alan

Yes, there is. He's a pain, so you can imagine who he's teamed up with!!
Personally, I think he's a sock for himself, if you see what I mean!
Hope you're doing well, Alan-who-is-not-a-pain!
--
Sacha
South Devon

Oh doooooooooo tell :-))

Or is this just a theory of yours?

Waiting with baited breath for an answer, not just an assumption.
..
..
..
..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell everybody.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
harry writes
All vouchers are like that. No-one gives change. I think there's
something about it in the anti-money laundering laws too.

Buy two books and add money. That's what you're supposed to do.

Or ask someone in the queue if they want to combine their purchases and
give you the money?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 28-10-2013, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You can buy vouchers from http://hot-voucher.co.uk/City/london-deals.html
london vouchers. I used it and find it ok.