GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Garden Project (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195862-my-garden-project.html)

Andy 10-03-2011 10:00 AM

My Garden Project

Hi guys,

I've just finished building a website that charts my gardening exploits as a
complete novice...

http://www.mygardenproject.co.uk

....please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

Cheers

Andy

Gary Woods 10-03-2011 07:44 PM

My Garden Project

"Andy" wrote:

...please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

My first thought, looking at the updates, is that the participation in
Google Adsense and possibly partnering with a couple of merchants is an
entirely commercial venture.
I could be wrong.

Andy 11-03-2011 09:19 AM

My Garden Project

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Andy" wrote:

...please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

My first thought, looking at the updates, is that the participation in
Google Adsense and possibly partnering with a couple of merchants is an
entirely commercial venture.
I could be wrong.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Sort of, I ran out of money, so the site was an idea I had to raise enough
money to complete the project.

Andy

Chris J Dixon 11-03-2011 03:41 PM

My Garden Project

Andy wrote:

I've just finished building a website that charts my gardening exploits as a
complete novice...

http://www.mygardenproject.co.uk

...please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

An interesting journey you have been on.

As your work so far has been mainly hard landscaping, you might
get more response on uk.d-i-y.

I wouldn't count on any donations though.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.