GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Permaculture magazine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195870-permaculture-magazine.html)

Janet 10-03-2011 08:31 PM

Permaculture magazine

Does anyone have a copy of issue 64, Permaculture magazine, please?

(summer 2010, I think)

If so would they be willing to scan me a copy of the pallet chair on
page 7

Janet

DAVEJ 13-03-2011 12:58 PM

Permaculture magazine

"Janet" wrote in message

Does anyone have a copy of issue 64, Permaculture magazine, please?

(summer 2010, I think)

If so would they be willing to scan me a copy of the pallet chair on
page 7

Janet

Otherwise known as Adirondack chairs -
http://www.cottagelink.com/magazine/.../v2n5_s01.html

Google them and look at a few , shouldn't be hard to knock one up.

Janet 13-03-2011 03:35 PM

Permaculture magazine

In article ,
says...

"Janet" wrote in message

Does anyone have a copy of issue 64, Permaculture magazine, please?

(summer 2010, I think)

If so would they be willing to scan me a copy of the pallet chair on
page 7

Janet

Otherwise known as Adirondack chairs -

I know.

Google them and look at a few , shouldn't be hard to knock one up.

Exactly, and I did. I just need the wood measurements to make sure the
chair is a comfortable fit to sit in :-)

Janet.

Mike Lyle[_1_] 15-03-2011 11:00 PM

Permaculture magazine

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:35:07 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Janet" wrote in message

Does anyone have a copy of issue 64, Permaculture magazine, please?

(summer 2010, I think)

If so would they be willing to scan me a copy of the pallet chair on
page 7

Janet

Otherwise known as Adirondack chairs -

I know.

Google them and look at a few , shouldn't be hard to knock one up.

Exactly, and I did. I just need the wood measurements to make sure the
chair is a comfortable fit to sit in :-)

You might like to have a look at this selection, which I found by
putting "standard chair dimensions" into Ggl.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/68g8fpu
or
http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en...iw=958&bih=750

--
Mike.

Janet 15-03-2011 11:17 PM

Permaculture magazine

In article ,
says...

"Janet" wrote in message

Does anyone have a copy of issue 64, Permaculture magazine, please?

(summer 2010, I think)

If so would they be willing to scan me a copy of the pallet chair on
page 7

Janet

Otherwise known as Adirondack chairs -

I know.

Google them and look at a few , shouldn't be hard to knock one up.

Exactly, and I did. I just need the wood measurements to make sure the
chair is a comfortable fit to sit in :-)

You might like to have a look at this selection, which I found by
putting "standard chair dimensions" into Ggl.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/68g8fpu
or
http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en...iw=958&bih=750

Thanks very much