GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cats keep laying in my flower beds! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195934-cats-keep-laying-my-flower-beds.html)

hollierose 15-03-2011 04:47 PM

Cats keep laying in my flower beds!

I am getting a bit sick of my next door neighbour's cats lying in my flower beds!
I constantly look out the window to see them lying in my flower beds in my back garden and eating the grass, and on numerous occasions they have been sick in my flower beds and on my patio. :|

I am a great animal lover so I do not want to do anything that may harm or upset the cats but if anyone has any recommendations on how I could get these cats to leave the flower beds alone, I would be very grateful.