GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Signs of Spring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196039-signs-spring.html)

Derek Turner 21-03-2011 05:59 PM

Signs of Spring

We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

Jake 21-03-2011 06:20 PM

Signs of Spring

On 21 Mar 2011 17:59:07 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

You give us???? Where's the photo?

Am I the only one with slugs and snails then?

:-))

'Mike'[_4_] 21-03-2011 06:24 PM

Signs of Spring

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

Bumble Bee yes our first today. Got stuck in the greenhouse and had to be
evicted ;-(

frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids no not yet

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season

No, not been on the beach, but watch to see if you can beat April 1st for
first topless on the beach ;-)
(A UK beach that is, as in Isle of Wight) .......... ;-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Pete C[_2_] 21-03-2011 07:08 PM

Signs of Spring

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

Bumble Bee yes our first today. Got stuck in the greenhouse and had to be
evicted ;-(

frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids no not yet

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season

No, not been on the beach, but watch to see if you can beat April 1st for
first topless on the beach ;-)
(A UK beach that is, as in Isle of Wight) .......... ;-))

Mike

Male or female? ;)
Pete C

Derek Turner 21-03-2011 07:11 PM

Signs of Spring

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:20:36 +0000, Jake wrote:

You give us???? Where's the photo?

Do you want to get me arrested?

Am I the only one with slugs and snails then?

and puppy-dog-tails?

This one may have been made of sugar and spice and all things nice but
she also seemed to have eaten all the pies :)

'Mike'[_4_] 21-03-2011 07:20 PM

Signs of Spring

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:20:36 +0000, Jake wrote:

You give us???? Where's the photo?

Do you want to get me arrested?

Am I the only one with slugs and snails then?

and puppy-dog-tails?

This one may have been made of sugar and spice and all things nice but
she also seemed to have eaten all the pies :)

Are you saying she was FAT?

harry 21-03-2011 08:13 PM

Signs of Spring

On Mar 21, 6:20*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
On 21 Mar 2011 17:59:07 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

You give us???? Where's the photo?

Am I the only one with slugs and snails then?

:-))

Here you go!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/653357/

Jake 21-03-2011 08:46 PM

Signs of Spring

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:13:06 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:20*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
On 21 Mar 2011 17:59:07 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season!

You give us???? Where's the photo?

Am I the only one with slugs and snails then?

:-))

Here you go!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/653357/

That lot of photos should carry a health warning! Only just finished
dinner and now I wish I hadn't eaten anything!

Kathy 21-03-2011 09:30 PM

Signs of Spring

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
We've had the first bumble-bee, frogspawn, cuckoo and aphids.

Today on St. Brelades beach I give you...

the first bikini of the season

Didn't you find it still a bit cold around the "bits" Derek?

--
Kathy