GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Satruday sunshine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196120-satruday-sunshine.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 26-03-2011 07:41 AM

Satruday sunshine

Foggy to start with, but now the sun is out and another wall to wall, (hedge
to hedge), sunshine day :-))

Well it is here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Hope you have the same

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Donwill[_2_] 26-03-2011 08:25 AM

Satruday sunshine

On 26/03/2011 07:41, 'Mike' wrote:
Foggy to start with, but now the sun is out and another wall to wall, (hedge
to hedge), sunshine day :-))

Well it is here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Hope you have the same

Mike

Here in Oswestry, N Shropshire it's cloudy at the moment and Temp is 5deg C.
Earlier we had a little sun but the temp was 2deg C.
Here's hoping for a break in the cloud.

Yesterday we had sunshine all day and temp peaked at approx 17deg C.
Don

'Mike'[_4_] 26-03-2011 09:54 AM

Satruday sunshine

"Donwill" wrote in message
On 26/03/2011 07:41, 'Mike' wrote:
Foggy to start with, but now the sun is out and another wall to wall,
(hedge
to hedge), sunshine day :-))

Well it is here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Hope you have the same

Mike

Here in Oswestry, N Shropshire it's cloudy at the moment and Temp is 5deg
C.
Earlier we had a little sun but the temp was 2deg C.
Here's hoping for a break in the cloud.

Yesterday we had sunshine all day and temp peaked at approx 17deg C.
Don

I have just taken my wife to Cowes to catch a ferry to Southampton as she
has a tutorial at the University. Fantastic day and a lovely day to see the
Island ;-))

Baz[_3_] 26-03-2011 02:05 PM

Satruday sunshine

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

I have just taken my wife to Cowes to catch a ferry to Southampton as
she has a tutorial at the University. Fantastic day and a lovely day
to see the Island ;-))

Mike

What an apt place (only joking)

Baz