GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pease and Toms and Marigolds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196154-pease-toms-marigolds.html)

Charlie2 28-03-2011 07:49 PM

Pease and Toms and Marigolds

Advice for a 'Green' gardener on 8ft x 3ft veg plot grpwing Peas and Toms.
My thoughts a
Pease at back in U shape row covering the 8 x 3 plot and in thte U shape planting the toms about 8 plants which I intend to keep to 5 sets per plant.

I have got fed up with failures and small bushless Marigold which looked so pathetic last year against my garden centre purchases. So about 2hrs ago bought a small propergator (£13) from B&Q to give the Marigold a kick start. Any advice to a novice would be appretiated.
Many thanks