GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blossom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196285-blossom.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 07-04-2011 12:18 PM

Blossom

Is it my imagination, or is there a lot more blossom on everything this
year?

Everything seems to have flowered in profusion, already mentioned the
Magnolias and Plum, but other trees and shrubs as well.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Phil Cook 07-04-2011 02:50 PM

Blossom

On 07/04/2011 12:18, 'Mike' wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is there a lot more blossom on everything this
year?

Everything seems to have flowered in profusion, already mentioned the
Magnolias and Plum, but other trees and shrubs as well.

I was looking at Mum's garden the other week whilst doing the weeding
and the greenery side of shrubs seemed to be throwing a profusion of
buds too.

--
Phil Cook

Pam Moore[_2_] 07-04-2011 03:36 PM

Blossom

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:18:07 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Is it my imagination, or is there a lot more blossom on everything this
year?

Everything seems to have flowered in profusion, already mentioned the
Magnolias and Plum, but other trees and shrubs as well.

Mike

My wisteria is a mass of bursting buds. First flowers already open.
It seems early and there seem to be more flowers than ever.

Pam in Bristol