GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rotavator refurb project (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196383-rotavator-refurb-project.html)

Yellow Peril 13-04-2011 12:03 PM

Rotavator refurb project

2 Attachment(s)
I've had this rotavator for some time and it did work when I purchased it, however it has stood unloved and uncared for, for some time - so I decided to refurbish it.

Can anyone help me identify the make?

As it has Italian instructions on it, I'm taking a wild guess that it's Italian.

marktime 18-04-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Peril (Post 917748)
I've had this rotavator for some time and it did work when I purchased it, however it has stood unloved and uncared for, for some time - so I decided to refurbish it.

Can anyone help me identify the make?

As it has Italian instructions on it, I'm taking a wild guess that it's Italian.

hi i beleave the rotavator in the pictures is a templer tiller it was made in g.b. inthe seventies and after i beleave they were took over in the late eighties. i bought one in about 1978and it lasted into the nineties and was part exchanged for a second hand mower.i hope this helps.
marktime

Granity 19-04-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marktime (Post 918170)
hi i beleave the rotavator in the pictures is a templer tiller it was made in g.b. inthe seventies and after i beleave they were took over in the late eighties. i bought one in about 1978and it lasted into the nineties and was part exchanged for a second hand mower.i hope this helps.
marktime

try wading through this lot you mighy find pointers for a manual. Rotovator Instruction Books - Allotment and Vegetable Gardening