Old 18-04-2011, 07:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A garden in the Isle of White

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--

Very pretty, Mike, but...

'sno joke showing us that on a beautiful Spring day !!

Margaret :-))

Old 19-04-2011, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"The Brownie" me@privacy net. wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

--

Very pretty, Mike, but...

'sno joke showing us that on a beautiful Spring day !!

Margaret :-))

You can get it colder than that, even in July ;-)

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=D484OWCY

A cruise I did in 2008 :-)

The sunsets were at about midnight.

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Isle of White?
Are you a drug baron?

My map only shows Isle of Wight.

I think you may have lost a few grey cells and your geography book.

No matter, you have been a good lad for a few weeks now, whether or not you
know where you live.

LOL :-) Isle of White

Baz
Old 19-04-2011, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Isle of White?
Are you a drug baron?

My map only shows Isle of Wight.

I think you may have lost a few grey cells and your geography book.

No matter, you have been a good lad for a few weeks now, whether or not
you
know where you live.

LOL :-) Isle of White

Baz

Some more from the Isle of White http://www.myalbum.com/Album=4X3JO4J6

compare with http://www.myalbum.com/Album=MUKLG34Q

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:25:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Isle of White?
Are you a drug baron?

My map only shows Isle of Wight.

I think you may have lost a few grey cells and your geography book.

No matter, you have been a good lad for a few weeks now, whether or
not you know where you live.

Maybe it is an imposter.

LOL :-) Isle of White

I've seen Dutch referring to it as White and Wight but never as the
Isle of Wight

The Dutch can and will call anything foreign to them and anything they want
to.

However in BRITAIN, do as the Britains do and Google for a bit.

Baz
Old 19-04-2011, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:00:34 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:25:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Isle of White?
Are you a drug baron?

My map only shows Isle of Wight.

I think you may have lost a few grey cells and your geography book.

No matter, you have been a good lad for a few weeks now, whether or
not you know where you live.

Maybe it is an imposter.

LOL :-) Isle of White

I've seen Dutch referring to it as White and Wight but never as the
Isle of Wight

The Dutch can and will call anything foreign to them and anything they
want
to.

However in BRITAIN, do as the Britains do and Google for a bit.

Why should I google?

It's Mike who is utterly confused about where he live.
--

Martin

:-(((

Oh dear :-((

Did I set the speakers too high?

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
[...]

A clue to help you. I was interviewed on "Isle of WIGHT radio" this morning.

Any help?

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
[...]

Hope you gave them directions. teehheeee. Isle of White, god help us all.
Man, I mean this, I love your imagination. Too many of us are stuck in
reality. How refreshing it is to hear from a resident of waltermittyland.

Baz

Old 19-04-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:00:34 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
om:

[...]

""waltermittyland""

Please explain

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

""waltermittyland""

Please explain

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Mike,
waltermittyland is on the Isle of White. Not an explaination, more a
geography lesson.

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Baz
Old 19-04-2011, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:42:44 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

news:648rq6985q9hn2gjgjhfga5rjclgfe1a5l@4ax. com:

[...]

Isle of Man, man?

Geography not your chosen subject I see

Too many of us are stuck in
reality. How refreshing it is to hear from a resident of waltermittyland.

You can be very cruel. He! He!

No, more a case of 'Opening mouth before engaging brain'

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 19-04-2011, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

""waltermittyland""

Please explain

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Mike,
waltermittyland is on the Isle of White. Not an explaination, more a
geography lesson.

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Baz

Don't you sometimes wish you hadn't made stupid statements in the past and
have to cover your butt later?

Mike

Old 19-04-2011, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote in
:

Hope you gave them directions. teehheeee. Isle of White, god help us all.
Man, I mean this, I love your imagination.

Isle of Man, man?

One never knows with this poster. It could be Isle of Transgendered, man.

Too many of us are stuck in
reality. How refreshing it is to hear from a resident of waltermittyland.

You can be very cruel. He! He!

Sometimes its cruel to be kind.

Baz

Old 19-04-2011, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
news

news:sNudnZtp4pyHQjbQnZ2dnUVZ8kSdnZ2d@bt. com:

[...]

True of all of us. Especially the folks inhabiting The Isle Of White.

Too many of us are stuck in
reality. How refreshing it is to hear from a resident of
waltermittyland.

You can be very cruel. He! He!

No, more a case of 'Opening mouth before engaging brain'

Or even pressing letters of the alphabet on the keyboard before selecting
'send' But I agree with you on this occasion.

Did I set the speakers too high?(whatever that means within a text only
environment)

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Baz