GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mystery seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196651-mystery-seeds.html)

prb 28-04-2011 03:55 PM

Mystery seeds

Got some seeds without the ouside packet, it says on the foil
packet"gmmign", I could decipher "ltlgm" as Little gem lettuce for
instance but I cant figure this one. Anybody any idea what they are?

Dave Hill 28-04-2011 04:18 PM

Mystery seeds

On Apr 28, 3:55*pm, prb wrote:
Got some seeds without the ouside packet, it says on the foil
packet"gmmign", I could decipher "ltlgm" as Little gem lettuce for
instance but I cant figure this one. *Anybody any idea what they are?

Sounds like Germination and as you say Little Gem,
if so the seeds will look like this
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ttuceseeds.jpg
Pale seed for little gem if I remember.