GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lonicera Maakii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/196956-lonicera-maakii.html)

Dave Hill 12-05-2011 06:34 PM

Lonicera Maakii

I've just got back from a meeting at the Welsh National Botanic
Gardensat the top of the carpark by the Conferance centre they have a
fantastic shrub; about 10ft high and almost as broad, it is covered in
yellowish flowers, just wish I had taken my camera with me.
I don't want a load of ideas as to what it might be, I got it's name,
and as I was writing it down the car belonging to the organiserd
managed to reversed into the front of my car, chiefly paintwork I'm
glad to say.
The shrub is Lonicera Maakii, a real WOW!