GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Odd Planting Instructions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/197012-odd-planting-instructions.html)

Jake 14-05-2011 08:06 PM

Odd Planting Instructions

Whilst browsing around the web for some pond plants I came across
these planting instructions at Spalding web site. Couldn't resist
sharing. Has anyone else any odd gardening instructions to share?

"The aquatic plant, Lizard Tail, is best used in a pond basket. Cover
the basket with jute and fill the pond with special soil."

Jake

Dave Hill 14-05-2011 09:34 PM

Odd Planting Instructions

On May 14, 8:06*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
Whilst browsing around the web for some pond plants I came across
these planting instructions at Spalding web site. Couldn't resist
sharing. Has anyone else any odd gardening instructions to share?

"The aquatic plant, Lizard Tail, is best used in a pond basket. Cover
the basket with jute and fill the pond with special soil."

Jake

That way you don't have to wory about young children falling in and
drowning