GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Disbeliever disproved (Bay) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/197095-disbeliever-disproved-bay.html)

Moonraker 18-05-2011 11:32 AM

Disbeliever disproved (Bay)

Like others here my bay died during the Winter, peeps here said it would
eventually throw up new growth. I did not see that happening it was so
dead. Yesterday on examination I did indeed find 2 green shoots. So
thanks for that.

'Mike'[_4_] 18-05-2011 11:37 AM

Disbeliever disproved (Bay)

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Like others here my bay died during the Winter, peeps here said it would
eventually throw up new growth. I did not see that happening it was so
dead. Yesterday on examination I did indeed find 2 green shoots. So thanks
for that.

Bay is hard to kill. It's almost a weed here. We have it volunteering all
over the garden.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.