Old 26-05-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mountfield mower

I have been offered a Mountfield 90-92 mower at a very good price with my
old Hayter 10-30 as trade in. Its a 2008 machine but looks like new and I
have been told it's has done very little work which I do believe.

Does anyone have experience with this model? I have used Hayters for years
and know little about Mountfields.

Mike

Old 26-05-2011, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

g'day mike,

i can only pass an opinion, they don't look too bad no indication on
the sales splerge whether he wheels are bushed or bearinged.

http://www.mountfieldlawnmowers.co.u...awnmowers.html

On Thu, 26 May 2011 17:52:59 +0100, "MuddyMike"
wrote:

snipped

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/
Old 26-05-2011, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day mike,

i can only pass an opinion, they don't look too bad no indication on
the sales splerge whether he wheels are bushed or bearinged.

http://www.mountfieldlawnmowers.co.u...awnmowers.html

This is the machine I am thinking of buying
http://www.lawnmower-spy.co.uk/produ...ctor-T35h.html

This one looks as good as new but is less that a third of the price in the
link above.

Mike

Old 03-06-2011, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening