GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Strong but inexpensive wooden sheds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/197712-strong-but-inexpensive-wooden-sheds.html)

Glenys Everest 28-05-2011 06:13 PM

Strong but inexpensive wooden sheds?

We are looking to get a small garden shed for storage of tools and compost etc.
We are in the South Yorkshire area.

Does anyone know where we can get a sturdy wooden shed/shed kit from, please.

The hubby is thinking of making one up from scratch otherwise, but he works too hard and I want to make it easier for him.

He wants to save money but will be happy if the shed kit will make one as sturdy as he can make himself.

I'm happy to pay so we can clear the tools away!

Glenys