GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sunshine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/197874-sunshine.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 01-06-2011 09:39 AM

Sunshine

Wall to wall sunshine here in the South East Part of the Isle of Wight

We hear wind and rain over there in the North of England, but as Sunshine
Record holders, we have come to take sun for granted now, but, can we have
some rain please? At night would do us fine thank you. None Friday as we
have a big wedding going on and not Saturday as we have an even bigger 'Open
Day' organised over there at Fareham in Hampshire.

Thank you

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.