GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Biosept (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198014-biosept.html)

Pam Moore[_2_] 06-06-2011 05:52 PM

Biosept

Somebody recently menioned Biosept. Sorry, forget who or why!
Can one buy it in garden centres? Can see it for sale on internet.
Is it readily available please?
TIA

Pam in Bristol

Dave Hill 06-06-2011 07:16 PM

Biosept

On Jun 6, 5:52*pm, Pam Moore wrote:
Somebody recently menioned Biosept. *Sorry, forget who or why!
Can one buy it in garden centres? Can see it for sale on internet.
Is it readily available please?
TIA

Pam in Bristol

Amazing I did a google search and first item was http://www.plantsolutionsltd.com/biosept.htm
with lots more below it.

Pam Moore[_2_] 06-06-2011 11:04 PM

Biosept

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:16:49 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

On Jun 6, 5:52*pm, Pam Moore wrote:
Somebody recently menioned Biosept. *Sorry, forget who or why!
Can one buy it in garden centres? Can see it for sale on internet.
Is it readily available please?
TIA

Pam in Bristol

Amazing I did a google search and first item was http://www.plantsolutionsltd.com/biosept.htm
with lots more below it.

LOL DaVe
I said "I can see it for sale on the internet". I Googled and found
lots of references but I want to know if I can make an expedition to a
garden centre to get it. Can no longer drive (eyes) and I don't want
a wasted journey.

Pam in Bristol