GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Love Your Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198186-re-love-your-garden.html)

Janet Tweedy 12-06-2011 09:53 AM

Love Your Garden

In article
,
Dave Poole writes
I've only watched half and I'm amazed that ITV has been brave enough
to showcase gardening during a prime viewing slot. It's very good and
easily manages to challenge Gardener's World and other BBC gardening
programmes. I'm not easily impressed, but I'm impressed. Nice, easy,
well produced and exceptionally well presented. I'm a plant buff and
I'm entertained. Barely time to make a cuppa and then part 2.

I gather that Alan T came to Edwin Rye's garden last week in Wendover
(he won gardener of the year, in, I think, 1998 or 99. )
They put in some climbing roses around an arch presumably for a future
programme.

Janet