GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Biofuel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198218-biofuel.html)

Honest Aryan 13-06-2011 12:17 PM

Biofuel

Compost heaps.
One large heap, in plastic bags, should keep
a family warm during winter.
Watch out for a grass tax....

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html

john bennett 13-06-2011 05:35 PM

Biofuel

On Jun 13, 1:03*pm, White Spirit wrote:
On 13/06/2011 12:17, Honest Aryan wrote:

* * Compost heaps.
* * One large heap, in plastic bags, should keep
a family warm during winter.

Given that you have shit for brains, you should be able to warm a family
of five for at least two minutes.

Hay boxes!
Google it!

Bryn Fraser 14-06-2011 11:07 AM

Biofuel

On Jun 13, 1:03*pm, White Spirit wrote:
On 13/06/2011 12:17, Honest Aryan wrote:

* * Compost heaps.
* * One large heap, in plastic bags, should keep
a family warm during winter.

Given that you have shit for brains, you should be able to warm a family
of five for at least two minutes.

You are having fun! Smelly Gypo's eh? Want to play with me?

White Spirit 14-06-2011 11:24 AM

Biofuel

On 14/06/2011 11:07, Bryn Fraser wrote:

You are having fun! Smelly Gypo's eh? Want to play with me?

I don't play nicely. All the girls and boys run home crying when I go
out to play.