GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID This Plant, Please... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198352-id-plant-please.html)

Ian B[_3_] 18-06-2011 06:02 PM

ID This Plant, Please...

I inherited this from my mother, and have no idea what it is. Any idea,
anyone?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...Image004-1.jpg

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...t=Image005.jpg

It would be nice to know what care it's meant to be getting, though this is
the second year it has flowered so it can't be too unhappy...

Ian

(I now realise that the first two posting attempts ended up in another
thread due to the same Subject Line. Apologies to the group).

Jake 18-06-2011 09:19 PM

ID This Plant, Please...

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:02:09 +0100, "Ian B"
wrote:

I inherited this from my mother, and have no idea what it is. Any idea,
anyone?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...Image004-1.jpg

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...t=Image005.jpg

It would be nice to know what care it's meant to be getting, though this is
the second year it has flowered so it can't be too unhappy...

Ian

(I now realise that the first two posting attempts ended up in another
thread due to the same Subject Line. Apologies to the group).

Looks like an amaryllis to me.

Jake