GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aldi Multipurpose Compost - 1.99 for 40L (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198451-aldi-multipurpose-compost-1-99-40l.html)

1970alr[_3_] 24-06-2011 12:20 PM

Aldi Multipurpose Compost - 1.99 for 40L

Both peaty and peat-free varieties. This is way cheaper than B&Q, who
have been out of stock of peat free in my area for weeks anyway, and
who were already as cheap as a bulk load from the council.

Andrew

MuddyMike 24-06-2011 04:41 PM

"1970alr" wrote in message
Both peaty and peat-free varieties. This is way cheaper than B&Q, who
have been out of stock of peat free in my area for weeks anyway, and
who were already as cheap as a bulk load from the council.

I have already bought 6 bags of it and used 4 of them, it appears to be
better than the compost I bought from the local garden supplies place, but
lets see what the plants make of it. It is certainly a lot cheaper.

Mike