GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   and yet another I.d. please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198486-yet-another-i-d-please.html)

Sheila 26-06-2011 01:08 AM

and yet another I.d. please!

Its the one in the very centre of picture, I'm sure its a weed....

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...1309038096.jpg

Thanks.

Stewart Robert Hinsley 26-06-2011 07:58 AM

and yet another I.d. please!

In message , sheila
writes

Its the one in the very centre of picture, I'm sure its a weed....

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...ion=view&curre
nt=1309038096.jpg

I think it's tansy (Tanacetum vulgare). If you brush you hand along the
foliage, and then smell your hand, you should encounter the distinctive
aromatic scent.

Whether it is a weed is your call.

Thanks.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Sheila 26-06-2011 08:51 AM

and yet another I.d. please!

In message , sheila
writes

Its the one in the very centre of picture, I'm sure its a weed....

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...ion=view&curre
nt=1309038096.jpg

I think it's tansy (Tanacetum vulgare). If you brush you hand along the
foliage, and then smell your hand, you should encounter the distinctive
aromatic scent.

Whether it is a weed is your call.

Thanks.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

yes, there is a very aromatic scent on it, thank you.

kay 26-06-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheila (Post 927931)
Its the one in the very centre of picture, I'm sure its a weed....

1309038096.jpg picture by sheilaformby - Photobucket

Thanks.

Looks like tansy.

But there may be other plants in the daisy family which have similar leaves.