GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wikipedia page on Google Group update failu (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198572-wikipedia-page-google-group-update-failure.html)

Melanie Sands 29-06-2011 05:49 PM

Wikipedia page on Google Group update failu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups

Question: Will they always be two days behind?

Have they been taken by Aliens?

Have the Google Group employees become Pod People?

And why is the thingy at the top that says WEB IMAGES TEXT etc

in black with grey writing on it?

Am I supposed to be able to read it? Is it to filter
out all of us with less than 20/20 vision?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Melanie

'Mike'[_4_] 29-06-2011 06:24 PM

Wikipedia page on Google Group update failu

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:49:30 -0700 (PDT), Melanie Sands
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups

Question: Will they always be two days behind?

Do the dead have a birthday party every year?
--

Martin

Martin I always say that you are a long time dead with the follow up
question ..... "Do you know anybody who has come back because they didn't
like it there?'

Dead is dead and all this crap about 'life hereafter' .....................
are people afraid to die?

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'