GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Welsh gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198591-welsh-gardens.html)

Dave Hill 30-06-2011 10:11 PM

Welsh gardens

If you are going to visit Wales then a visit to this site is advised
http://www.gardenvisit.com/gardens/in/wales

If anyone is wondering I can still post, but google won't let me pick
up live posts, I am now geting the "Digest" but it is a couple of days
behind, once I open I message I can access the site but not the new
posts, so this evening I can get posts up to Jun 28, 11:06 pm
David Hill

Bill Grey 01-07-2011 11:05 AM

Welsh gardens

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
If you are going to visit Wales then a visit to this site is advised
http://www.gardenvisit.com/gardens/in/wales

If anyone is wondering I can still post, but google won't let me pick
up live posts, I am now geting the "Digest" but it is a couple of days
behind, once I open I message I can access the site but not the new
posts, so this evening I can get posts up to Jun 28, 11:06 pm
David Hill

Hi Dave - please e-mal me regarding Dewstow Gardens

Bill

islaygardener 01-07-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Hill (Post 928620)
If you are going to visit Wales then a visit to this site is advised
Gardens in Wales | GardenVisit.com, the garden landscape guide

If anyone is wondering I can still post, but google won't let me pick
up live posts, I am now geting the "Digest" but it is a couple of days
behind, once I open I message I can access the site but not the new
posts, so this evening I can get posts up to Jun 28, 11:06 pm
David Hill

Thanks , Dave - I found that sight and it's very useful. Just enquired about hiring a motorhome for my tour in September but will be cheaper to use my own car and stay in hotels. Really looking forward to going.