GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT OT Beethoven (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198638-ot-ot-beethoven.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 03-07-2011 02:41 PM

OT OT Beethoven

Should there be anyone interested in Classical Music, Beethoven in
particular, if you get the chance, go and see John Suchet give his talk on
Beethoven.

Fantastic. He appeared at Shanklin Theatre last night and it was a wonderful
talk. I had been in touch with him before he came and we were able to have a
chat after his show.

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 03-07-2011 02:59 PM

OT OT Beethoven