GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unknown Dahlia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198710-unknown-dahlia.html)

Dave Hill 07-07-2011 12:00 AM

Unknown Dahlia

This dahlia is growing in a pot inside and is unlabled,
This is how it is flowering, nothing done to arange the flowers, the
background plant is ampelopsis brevipedunculata elegans
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nowndahlia.jpg
David Hill

No Name 07-07-2011 12:56 PM

Unknown Dahlia

Dave Hill wrote:
This dahlia is growing in a pot inside and is unlabled,
This is how it is flowering, nothing done to arange the flowers, the
background plant is ampelopsis brevipedunculata elegans
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nowndahlia.jpg

Oh, that looks like the ones I got from Wilkinsons a few years ago. I don't
remember it having a name, but I'll take a look tonight to see if I still
have the label.