GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Limonium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199216-limonium.html)

Flossie Lurker 02-08-2011 04:28 PM

Limonium

Many years ago I planted a limonium between an epimedium and a geranium.
Tempus fugits at a great rate of knots and this spring I was shocked to
find the epimedium and geranium had completely choked the limonium which
has given up the ghost and bitten the dust.
Having tried and failed to find another limonium I was wondering if
anyone here knows of anywhere that sells them.
--
Flossie

'Mike'[_4_] 02-08-2011 04:47 PM

Limonium

"Flossie Lurker" wrote in message
Many years ago I planted a limonium between an epimedium and a geranium.
Tempus fugits at a great rate of knots and this spring I was shocked to
find the epimedium and geranium had completely choked the limonium which
has given up the ghost and bitten the dust.
Having tried and failed to find another limonium I was wondering if anyone
here knows of anywhere that sells them.
--
Flossie

Google

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%20...=hp&channel=np

Jake 02-08-2011 05:25 PM

Limonium

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:28:43 +0100, Flossie Lurker
wrote:

snipped
Having tried and failed to find another limonium I was wondering if
anyone here knows of anywhere that sells them.

I guess a lot of places won't be selling these plants at the moment as
they're just about half way through their flowering season. But Google
"limonium latifolium" and you should see a few online places that do
have them in stock.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

Flossie Lurker 02-08-2011 06:09 PM

Limonium

In message , 'Mike'
writes

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%20...ies&ie=utf-8&o
e=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&c
hannel=np

Ta - I didn't realise you could get seeds :(
--
Flossie