GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Interesting site, worth browsing pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199307-interesting-site-worth-browsing-pics.html)

Dave Hill 12-08-2011 10:21 PM

Interesting site, worth browsing pics

Interesting site with some very good pics. Well worth browsing.
http://www.johnjearrard.co.uk/index.html
Either scroll down home page for plant groups, or go to Index.

Jeff Layman[_2_] 16-08-2011 07:02 PM

On 12/08/2011 22:21, Dave Hill wrote:
Interesting site with some very good pics. Well worth browsing.
http://www.johnjearrard.co.uk/index.html
Either scroll down home page for plant groups, or go to Index.

Thanks, Dave. Great site - worth a visit for the eclectic collection of
links, never mind the plants!

Any idea of the approximate location the garden is in the UK? I assume
SW, but it could be anywhere.

--

Jeff

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 17-08-2011 08:46 AM

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 12/08/2011 22:21, Dave Hill wrote:
Interesting site with some very good pics. Well worth browsing.
http://www.johnjearrard.co.uk/index.html
Either scroll down home page for plant groups, or go to Index.

Thanks, Dave. Great site - worth a visit for the eclectic collection of
links, never mind the plants!

Any idea of the approximate location the garden is in the UK? I assume
SW, but it could be anywhere.

--

Jeff

Yes I know John he lives near me.