GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID Please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199343-id-please.html)

louisxiv[_3_] 15-08-2011 09:49 PM

ID Please?

Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it. Can you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

TIA
xiv

Christina Websell 15-08-2011 10:08 PM

ID Please?

louisxiv wrote in message ...
Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it. Can
you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

TIA
xiv

Either your photos are absolute huge or there is something wrong with my
computer. It's still trying to download and buffering after several
minutes.
I can't say I'll know what it is even if I get the pics eventually ;-)

Tina

'Mike'[_4_] 15-08-2011 10:17 PM

ID Please?

louisxiv wrote in message ...
Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it. Can
you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

TIA
xiv

Livingstone Daisies (Mesembryanthemums)

Mike

Spider[_3_] 15-08-2011 10:21 PM

ID Please?

On 15/08/2011 21:49, louisxiv wrote:
Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it. Can you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

TIA
xiv

Delosperma.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

CT 16-08-2011 08:36 AM

ID Please?

louisxiv wrote:

Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it.
Can you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

It looks like a young lady with large breasts to me.

Oh, and there are some flowers there too I think.

--
Chris

Alan \(BigAl\) 16-08-2011 02:28 PM

ID Please?

"CT" wrote in message
louisxiv wrote:

Hi
This may be obvious to some but I've tried online and can't ID it.
Can you?

http://tinypic.com/r/4fzeb9/7

It looks like a young lady with large breasts to me.

Oh, and there are some flowers there too I think.

--
Chris

Dont you just hate those pop-up adverts. Clever though, how they check your
browsing history to see what you might be interested in!

Alan