GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Are you planning a garden party this August bank holiday weekend? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199376-you-planning-garden-party-august-bank-holiday-weekend.html)

Harriet 18-08-2011 12:16 PM

Are you planning a garden party this August bank holiday weekend?

Are you planning a garden party this August bank holiday weekend? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re working with a national charity and are looking for people who would be willing to sign up to be a media case study and talk about their party experience. Contact with your email address and telephone number if this sounds like you. We are able to offer an incentive and can discuss this further when you’ve got in touch.