GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lost (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199405-lost.html)

Dave Hill 20-08-2011 07:28 PM

Lost

One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

[email protected] 20-08-2011 08:55 PM

Lost

In article , wrote:
Dave Hill wrote:
Lost
One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

I went home from putting out my stuff at the show, and realised I was
filthy, wearing filthy clothes, and very hot and sweaty. Had a bath and put
on my lovely new bought-on-a-whim summer dress that is both too young and
too flimsy for me. Almost as soon as I put it on the sky darkened and the
heavens opened. For about 3 or 4 hours. :-(

I've been asked not to wear this dress again.

Well, I don't think that he was being husbandly - he should have
decided that, since gardening was out, he could help you take it
off ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Dave Hill 20-08-2011 09:42 PM

Lost

On Aug 20, 8:55*pm, wrote:
In article , wrote:
Dave Hill wrote:
Lost
One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

I went home from putting out my stuff at the show, and realised I was
filthy, wearing filthy clothes, and very hot and sweaty. *Had a bath and put
on my lovely new bought-on-a-whim summer dress that is both too young and
too flimsy for me. *Almost as soon as I put it on the sky darkened and the
heavens opened. *For about 3 or 4 hours. *:-(

I've been asked not to wear this dress again.

Well, I don't think that he was being husbandly - he should have
decided that, since gardening was out, he could help you take it
off ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

You do realise that we can't give an accurate reply if youi don't post
pics of said object.

Jake 20-08-2011 10:10 PM

Lost

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 20:55:27 +0100 (BST), wrote:

In article , wrote:
Dave Hill wrote:
Lost
One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

I went home from putting out my stuff at the show, and realised I was
filthy, wearing filthy clothes, and very hot and sweaty. Had a bath and put
on my lovely new bought-on-a-whim summer dress that is both too young and
too flimsy for me. Almost as soon as I put it on the sky darkened and the
heavens opened. For about 3 or 4 hours. :-(

I've been asked not to wear this dress again.

Well, I don't think that he was being husbandly - he should have
decided that, since gardening was out, he could help you take it
off ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Now calm down Nick; get back on topic at
http://tinyurl.com/3d5r8w :)

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the dry end (east) of Swansea Bay
in between reading anything by JRR Tolkien.

www.rivendell.org.uk

harry 21-08-2011 08:10 AM

Lost

On Aug 20, 9:20*pm, wrote:
Dave Hill wrote:
Lost
One Summer, should contain sunshine, rain free days and warm to even
hot weather.
If anyone knows the wareabouts of said Summer ........
Last seen 2009

I went home from putting out my stuff at the show, and realised I was
filthy, wearing filthy clothes, and very hot and sweaty. *Had a bath and put
on my lovely new bought-on-a-whim summer dress that is both too young and
too flimsy for me. *Almost as soon as I put it on the sky darkened and the
heavens opened. *For about 3 or 4 hours. *:-(

I've been asked not to wear this dress again.

Here in Herefordshire we have had no rain for months.The ground is
like iron.
We saw a heavy shower pass to the South of us yesterday.
I have the hose out most days.
We are in the rain shadow of the Welsh mountains.