GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199443-trying-get-rid-poppy-seed-thread.html)

Michael Bell 24-08-2011 06:03 AM

Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

Ghostrecon 24-08-2011 09:07 AM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?
--
(º•.¸(¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨)¸.•º)
.•°•. Nik .•°•.

Ghostrecon 24-08-2011 09:11 AM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'
--
(º•.¸(¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨)¸.•º)
.•°•. Nik .•°•.

shazzbat 24-08-2011 09:21 AM

"Ghostrecon" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what
am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

ISTR there was a thread about poppy seeds recently, although I can't find it
now. Perhaps the OPs server snafu'd at that point and isn't showing him
anything newer?

Steve

David Pitt 24-08-2011 09:26 AM

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds". He
can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

--
David Pitt

JIP[_2_] 24-08-2011 05:33 PM

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

Bob Hobden 24-08-2011 06:13 PM

Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

"JIP" wrote

David Pitt wrote:

Ghostrecon said:

, Ghostrecon wrote:

, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?
poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

Perhaps on this Ng he accidentally put us all in his blocked senders list.
:-)

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

chris French 24-08-2011 10:11 PM

Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

In message , JIP
writes

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?
poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

I suspect his news reader is playing up.. I'd try unsubscribing and then
resubscribing to the group
--
Chris French