GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Summer flowering heliobores, premature? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199476-summer-flowering-heliobores-premature.html)

JT 26-08-2011 04:27 PM

Summer flowering heliobores, premature?

One of the successes in our garden has been our heliobores, even after the
cold of December, we had a great display Feb to April. Many are now
flowering, will be get a normal late winter flowering??

TIA

JT

Jeff Layman[_2_] 26-08-2011 06:14 PM

On 26/08/2011 16:27, JT wrote:
One of the successes in our garden has been our heliobores, even after the
cold of December, we had a great display Feb to April. Many are now
flowering, will be get a normal late winter flowering??

TIA

It's so %6$£(*! cold and wet this August I think that your hellebores
have got it right - normal winter flowering. ;-)

--

Jeff