GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Situation Vacant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199533-situation-vacant.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 30-08-2011 09:05 AM

Situation Vacant

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-hothouse.html

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 30-08-2011 09:14 AM

Situation Vacant

"'Mike'" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-hothouse.html

Now that's odd. I heard the article of a Gardener wanted on the news on the
radio and found the article I posted. However, the article was for a 2006
position, so he didn't last long did he?

Mike

Blight 30-08-2011 02:16 PM

Situation Vacant

On Aug 30, 9:14*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ardener-for-Ba...

Now that's odd. I heard the article of a Gardener wanted on the news on the
radio and found the article I posted. However, the article was for a 2006
position, so he didn't last long did he?

Mike

Did you apply though Mike, and if so why on earth not, as you seem to
be an extremely good gardener, and probably have a liking for working
with vermin!

harry 30-08-2011 02:53 PM

Situation Vacant

On Aug 30, 9:05*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ardener-for-Ba...

Mike

Dated 2006. Yeah right on. You living in a time warp?

'Mike'[_4_] 30-08-2011 03:29 PM

Situation Vacant

"harry" wrote in message
On Aug 30, 9:05 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ardener-for-Ba...

Dated 2006. Yeah right on. You living in a time warp?
.................................................. ..

Which part of ...

""Now that's odd. I heard the article of a Gardener wanted on the news on
the
radio and found the article I posted. However, the article was for a 2006
position, so he didn't last long did he?""

.... do you not understand?

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 31-08-2011 06:15 PM

Situation Vacant

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:53:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Aug 30, 9:05 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ardener-for-Ba...

Mike

Dated 2006. Yeah right on. You living in a time warp?

He lives in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
--

Martin

and what part of .....

"""Now that's odd. I heard the article of a Gardener wanted on the news on
the
radio and found the article I posted. However, the article was for a 2006
position, so he didn't last long did he?"""

Do YOU not understand?

Mike