GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   An apology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199536-apology.html)

Baz[_3_] 30-08-2011 03:27 PM

An apology

In at least one very recent thread I have been less than courteous.
It is unlike me, but I regret it now.

Baz

Spider[_3_] 30-08-2011 03:38 PM

An apology

On 30/08/2011 15:27, Baz wrote:
In at least one very recent thread I have been less than courteous.
It is unlike me, but I regret it now.

Baz

Well, you have always been courteous to me, Baz. If you haven't quite
managed it recently with others, it's hardly surprising considering the
aggravation you've had. I'm sure you'll be forgiven and respected; it
takes quite a gent to make a public apology. I do hope some of the
stress is starting to diminish now.

Best wishes.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Mike Lyle[_1_] 30-08-2011 11:24 PM

An apology

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:27:35 GMT, Baz wrote:

In at least one very recent thread I have been less than courteous.
It is unlike me, but I regret it now.

Hey, we're cool. The facelessness of the Internet can have unintended
effects: personally, I do overbearing, and then regret it.

--
Mike.

Moonraker 31-08-2011 09:29 AM

An apology

On 30/08/2011 23:24, Mike Lyle wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:27:35 GMT, wrote:

In at least one very recent thread I have been less than courteous.
It is unlike me, but I regret it now.

Hey, we're cool. The facelessness of the Internet can have unintended
effects: personally, I do overbearing, and then regret it.

Whereas I do stupid, mind I don't think that has a thing to do with NGs!