GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Baz that wants Decasinea fargesii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199632-ping-baz-wants-decasinea-fargesii.html)

Janet Tweedy 06-09-2011 11:41 AM

Ping Baz that wants Decasinea fargesii

Sorry French Baz - forgot your email address so can't recall the email
with your home address to send you a couple of the seedlings.

Can you resend the details? Please
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Baz[_3_] 06-09-2011 03:38 PM

Ping Baz that wants Decasinea fargesii

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

Sorry French Baz - forgot your email address so can't recall the email
with your home address to send you a couple of the seedlings.

Can you resend the details? Please

Ah! French Baz!

English Baz

Emery Davis[_4_] 07-09-2011 08:35 AM

Ping Baz that wants Decasinea fargesii

On 09/06/2011 04:38 PM, Baz wrote:
Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

Sorry French Baz - forgot your email address so can't recall the email
with your home address to send you a couple of the seedlings.

Can you resend the details? Please

Ah! French Baz!

English Baz

I wonder if I might have morphed into French Baz. Anyway Janet I sent
you an email.

-E