Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Registered User

Default New Exciting Earth-Friendly Solution for your Dog Poo

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the stressful dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black Gold - our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also visit our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"
Old 10-09-2011, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

earthessentials wrote in
:

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the stressful
dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth
Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black Gold
- our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home
wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also visit
our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"

Abuse report filed and sent to http://www.giganews.com

Baz
Old 10-09-2011, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:09:23 GMT, Baz wrote:

earthessentials wrote in
:

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the stressful
dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth
Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black Gold
- our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home
wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also visit
our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"

Abuse report filed and sent to http://www.giganews.com

Baz

Flippin' problem is that the OP hasn't broken GardenBanter's rules so
an abuse report to Giganews won't make much difference. I've
complained to GardenBanter in the past about adverts coming to the
group from their system and they don't give a damn. Now I just zap the
posts and forget about it. I won't kill all posts coming from GB
because the majority of the individuals posting there are genuine
gardeners asking for help and that's what we're all about. Though I do
resent the company that maintains GB making a profit.

I have, though, killfiled Garden Alley as a source as posts through
them seem to happen months after a thread is dead and forgotten.

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the less wet end of Swansea Bay
but moved on from Tolkien; now half way through
the complete Harry Potter.

www.rivendell.org.uk
Old 10-09-2011, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote in
:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:09:23 GMT, Baz wrote:

earthessentials wrote in
k:

Wouldn't gardening be easier and more hassle-free without the
stressful dirt from your pets?

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum site. I am invovled in Earth
Essentials. We are a company Selling 'Green' products such as Black
Gold - our exclusive organic fertiliser and vermicast, stunning home
wormeries, beehive wormeries and dog poo wormeries. You can also
visit our facebook fanpage "Dog Poo Wormery"

Abuse report filed and sent to http://www.giganews.com

Baz

Flippin' problem is that the OP hasn't broken GardenBanter's rules so
an abuse report to Giganews won't make much difference.

True the OP hasn't broken GardenBanter's rules(for f's sake), but the OP
has to follow Giganews's rules, and Giganews will not tolerate abuse. The
OP has broken Giganews's rules not to spam.
That WAS spam, right? Yes it was.

Baz

Dog poo on lawn.. camloc Lawns 1 22-01-2007 05:27 AM
Dog poo in compost George.com United Kingdom 10 12-04-2006 11:46 AM
Dog Poo Brian Delaney Australia 13 21-09-2005 11:17 AM
earth-friendly algae killer? Dave Gower Gardening 21 09-08-2003 08:02 AM
earth-friendly algae killer? - using milk in garden Salty Thumb Gardening 0 01-07-2003 05:56 PM