GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sending Mike Crowe to coventry? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/199894-sending-mike-crowe-coventry.html)

Bart 02-10-2011 12:07 PM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

In common with many other NGs around the world, this one has been
blighted by posts from Mike Crowe over a period of many years. Crowe
very rarely provides any sort of helpful input, even though he claims
to an "expert" on just about every subject under the sun!

He is generally argumentative, and is also a liar, having in the past
wrongfully accused others of being child molesters, and then posting
address details all round the net.

I get the feeling that if Crowe was ignored entirely by all regular
users of this and the other groups he posts to, he would in the end
tire of posting, and perhaps use the apparently considerable amount of
free time he has, in a more positive manner, such as helping out with
the IOW library service, which is now being run by volunteers.

Crowe suggests he never alters his posting name, so very simple to
kill-file him, and have no need to ever read his posts. However
sometimes there is a very amusing response to his drivel, so might be
worth avoiding use of the kill-file so you can have a giggle?

"The man's so up his own rear end as to be
unbelievable! He must have a 2 foot diameter sphincter at least (to
allow the shoulders to follow the head)."

Jake 2011 (referring to Crowe)

Bart 02-10-2011 04:53 PM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

On Oct 2, 1:03*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:14:16 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 04:07:25 -0700 (PDT), Bart
wrote:

so might be
worth avoiding use of the kill-file so you can have a giggle?

NO!

Most people here have him in their kf.

And those who have a decent news reader (eg Agent) can, with judicious
use of settings, not only delete his posts but also look at any
see "[QUOTED TEXT]". So I haven't read a word of his for I can't
remember how long.

Cheers, Jake
URGling from the less wet end of Swansea Bay in between
sweeping up leaves by the cubic metre!

www.rivendell.org.uk

Sounds a very good idea...........I thought your earlier post
regarding him hit the nail squarely on the head!

'Mike'[_4_] 02-10-2011 05:49 PM

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

I get the feeling that if Crowe was ignored entirely by all regular
users of this and the other groups he posts to, snip

Good idea.
--
Sacha

Would you care to expand on your comment here and explain why?

Keep it clean with no abusive language please.

Kindest regards

Mike

Bart 02-10-2011 07:15 PM

On Oct 2, 5:49*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

I get the feeling that if Crowe was ignored entirely by all regular
users of this and the other groups he posts to, snip

Good idea.
--
Sacha

Would you care to expand on your comment here and explain why?

Keep it clean with no abusive language please.

Kindest regards

Mike

The reason for ignoring your drivel, is due to it having no value,
humour, or originality whatsoever, and of course due you your being a
rather arrogant bully as well as a liar and a cheat..............roll
on the day when you get a dose of your own medicine, and cease posting
on usenet ever after!

Jake 02-10-2011 07:44 PM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 11:15:38 -0700 (PDT), Bart

The reason for ignoring your drivel, is due to it having no value,
humour, or originality whatsoever, and of course due you your being a
rather arrogant bully as well as a liar and a cheat..............roll
on the day when you get a dose of your own medicine, and cease posting
on usenet ever after!

And now, having given him fair warning, and presumably some
opportunity to respond to you, will you lead us into the great void
known as reduced bandwidth utilisation and ignore him like the rest of
us?

Indeed, I think it will be even better if we not only ignore his posts
but also stop "talking" about him altogether.

I'm now setting this thread to "ignore". Have a nice day.

'Mike'[_4_] 02-10-2011 07:48 PM

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

I get the feeling that if Crowe was ignored entirely by all regular
users of this and the other groups he posts to, snip

Good idea.
--
Sacha

Would you care to expand on your comment here and explain why?

Keep it clean with no abusive language please.

Kindest regards

Mike

The reason for ignoring your drivel, is due to it having no value,
humour, or originality whatsoever, and of course due you your being a
rather arrogant bully as well as a liar and a cheat..............roll
on the day when you get a dose of your own medicine, and cease posting
on usenet ever after!
.................................................. ..

But Chris, after the lies and accusations that you have spouted over the
years, don't you feel that your statement above should really be directed to
yourself? Maybe you are at last coming to terms with what you have been
spouting and really feel that this is an escape for you to direct it to
someone else.

Think about it. What honesty have you spouted? Precious little.

:-))

I think that the truth is starting to prevail in you at long last :-))

Mike

Bart 02-10-2011 11:16 PM

On Oct 2, 7:48*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

I get the feeling that if Crowe was ignored entirely by all regular
users of this and the other groups he posts to, snip

Good idea.
--
Sacha

Would you care to expand on your comment here and explain why?

Keep it clean with no abusive language please.

Kindest regards

Mike

The reason for ignoring your drivel, is due to it having no value,
humour, or originality whatsoever, and of course due you your being a
rather arrogant bully as well as a liar and a cheat..............roll
on the day when you get a dose of your own medicine, and cease posting
on usenet ever after!
.................................................. .

But Chris, after the lies and accusations that you have spouted over the
years, don't you feel that your statement above should really be directed to
yourself? Maybe you are at last coming to terms with what you have been
spouting and really feel that this is an escape for you to direct it to
someone else.

Think about it. What honesty have you spouted? Precious little.

:-))

I think that the truth is starting to prevail in you at long last :-))

Mike

Unlike yourself I dont tell lies, profess to being a senior freemason,
or suggest I had helped with the design of the IOW fast cat ferrys, as
well as serving in all three armed services at the same time. To catch
up with your own talents for telling the truth, I think anyone would
need to be looking at taking up a career in politics!

'Mike'[_4_] 03-10-2011 07:55 AM

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 7:48 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

[...]

.................................................. ................

Chris you know, I know and just about everybody who reads this newsgroup,
that every single bit of your posting is a lie. From beginning to end.
""IF"" there is an ounce of truth in ANY of it, it would be in the archives,
and you know that it isn't.

Now you will come back and say I have deleted them, well I have never
deleted anything, and do you know why? I don't know how to :-)

Besides that, those readers who love to spew forth the bile would jump at
the opportunity to dig them out and say "There you are", but of course they
can't, can they.

However, I do like the opportunity to once again show people on here just
what a liar you are, and of course, once again to clear my good name.

Never mind Chris, once again some of the 'owners' of urg will pup up and
spout a load of abuse at me and it gives me a chance to take notes again.

So thank you for your continued lies, but, can you make up something new.
How about those who say they have killfiled me? How about some of you
creating new characters as Chris does and have a go at me, BUT PLEASE, make
it original.

Kindest regards

Sun shining a treat here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight.

Mike

Stewart Robert Hinsley 03-10-2011 08:31 AM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

In message
, Bart
writes
On Oct 2, 7:48*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

[...]

I think you'll find that your posts are no more welcome here than Mike
Crowe's.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Bart 03-10-2011 08:32 AM

On Oct 3, 7:55*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 7:48 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

[...]

People only need to read your more recent posts to work out the very
obvious facts that you are a liar and a bully, so there is no real
need to spend hours digging up your ridiculous claims about being a
mason, and serving in the armed forces etc etc etc!

I had intended to rid usenet of you for good in the same way John Bunt
was removed, but in all honesty there really doesnt seem any point as
your nasty rubbish is ignored by nearly everyone who hasnt kill filed
you, so I shall simply now ignore you completely from now on.

'Mike'[_4_] 03-10-2011 08:43 AM

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 7:55 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 7:48 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

[...]

.................................................. ......................

"""so I shall simply now ignore you completely from now on."""

So Bart is to slink off with his tail between his legs as others who have
been beaten have done,

BUT, Chris will be back in another guise, you see if I am not correct
............... AGAIN

:-))

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 03-10-2011 08:46 AM

On Oct 2, 7:48 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 5:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-02 12:07:25 +0100, Bart said:

snip

[...]

Thank you Stewart, that's a new slant :-))

Any more comments to make? Yu don't make toooooooooooo many do you?

Perhaps you might like to explain why mine are not welcome in your eyes.

Mike

Qwight 03-10-2011 09:33 AM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:31:50 +0100, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

I think you'll find that your posts are no more welcome here than Mike
Crowe's.

Stevens and Crowe are currently fouling up three different newsgroups
with their insults. It seems neither of them has anything better to
do. I would be happy to facilitate a direct meeting for them at some
remote place but they both prefer to hide behind keyboards.

'Mike'[_4_] 03-10-2011 09:39 AM

wrote:

I think you'll find that your posts are no more welcome here than Mike
Crowe's.

Stevens and Crowe are currently fouling up three different newsgroups
with their insults. It seems neither of them has anything better to
do. I would be happy to facilitate a direct meeting for them at some
remote place but they both prefer to hide behind keyboards.

But the last time we met you were the one who hid, so who is two faced? Your
good self sir, or is it madam?

Might I respectfully suggest that before you make suggestions, you check
your own previous actions.

And your contribution to gardening is .............?

Kindest regards

Mike

Qwight 03-10-2011 10:37 AM

Sending Mike Crowe to coventry?

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:39:15 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I think you'll find that your posts are no more welcome here than Mike
Crowe's.

Stevens and Crowe are currently fouling up three different newsgroups
with their insults. It seems neither of them has anything better to
do. I would be happy to facilitate a direct meeting for them at some
remote place but they both prefer to hide behind keyboards.

But the last time we met you were the one who hid, so who is two faced?

Make up your mind. It would be hard to meet AND hide at the same time.
your good self sir, or is it madam?

We all know your history of insulting women, but you will have to keep
guessing on that one.

Might I respectfully suggest that before you make suggestions, you check
your own previous actions.

And your contribution to gardening is .............?

Like you, I am not a gardener.
Unlike you, I don't sit here every day pestering gardeners with
jealous unwanted comments.

My post was to inform someone else, not to assist you with yet another
argument. Feel free to have your last word.