Old 06-10-2011, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:43:24 +0100, Mike.. . . .
wrote:

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:17:33 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

is it beyond you to discuss things that are illegal? Homosexuality
used to be illegal, now it isn't. Would you have objected to
discussing the rights and wrongs of that when it was illegal?
Would you object to David Cameron discussing raising the speed limit
to a currently illegal 80? Would you have object to discussing
apartheid in south Africa?

Mike, you are trying to make a statement to those who are set in their ways.
Look at the flak I get from those on this very newsgroup/forum. People who
are set in a ""Generalisation and Stereotyping based on unsubstantiated hear
say"" way.

I wouldn't know because I only pop in now and again to ask a question.
Legalising drugs is I think an important way forward for the world. It
has to happen, maybe one more person here starts thinking - one day it
will be a majority, same way it went for other issues where the law
had got it wrong.

Can you think of a country that has changed its laws to make drugs
legal?

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

Old 06-10-2011, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message ...
In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

Can you think of a country that has changed its laws to make drugs
legal?

Yes, lots. But I am very sick of this off-topic thread and have
no desire to see it continue.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

But Nick, look at how some off topic threads continue waaaaaaaaaay after the
normal people have left it!!

There are those who 'Have the authority to do as they please' and those,
like me, who are hounded left right and centre.

(Oh god that means a letter to my family, or someone's family ;-))

Mike

Old 06-10-2011, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

It's not that off-topic as the question was about growing a plant.

It had become an insult-fest, and it is THAT I object to. I didn't
respond earlier, as I had nothing to say that hadn't already been
said.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

wrote in message
In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

Can you think of a country that has changed its laws to make drugs
legal?

Yes, lots. But I am very sick of this off-topic thread and have
no desire to see it continue.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

But Nick, look at how some off topic threads continue waaaaaaaaaay after
the
normal people have left it!!

It's not that off-topic as the question was about growing a plant.

Steve

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))

Of course :-))

Mike

Old 07-10-2011, 09:00 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

If somebody on urg asks about growing cyclamen, the general idea is that people should discuss it on the basis of their own experience in growing cyclamen. It would not necessarily be a good idea to discuss one's experience of growing cannabis on a public forum.
__________________
Old 07-10-2011, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 06/10/2011 23:09, Judith in France wrote:

And me too, what is urg turning into?

Discussion about plants???

--
Best regards,
Ms Fish
Old 07-10-2011, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

wrote in message ...
In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

Can you think of a country that has changed its laws to make drugs
legal?

Yes, lots. But I am very sick of this off-topic thread and have
no desire to see it continue.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

But Nick, look at how some off topic threads continue waaaaaaaaaay after the
normal people have left it!!

It's not that off-topic as the question was about growing a plant.

Steve

AND USING AN ILLEGAL DRUG. That 'research' is not what this group is for.

It's not illegal for people like me. In fact it is available as a
medicine but far to expensive for me.

Steve

Old 10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered User

Location: Norwich

Try a hash cookie then, watch out though it's 4 times as potent when eaten. Not that I'm encouraging drug use in any way.
http://pot-tastic.co.uk/

We've got lots of pots!