GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fruit share (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200009-re-fruit-share.html)

mogga 12-10-2011 12:45 PM

Fruit share

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:38:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Oct 9, 1:57*pm, mogga wrote:
Just remembered this site after reading someone wasn't going to use
the quinces in their garden.

http://www.fruitshare.net/

Got fruit that you don't want and don't want it to go to waste?

:)
--http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Does it work or is it just a data harvesting site?

There's some fruit listed near me but I've not checked it out as I'm
not able to store any more fruit at the moment.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

NT 12-10-2011 04:35 PM

Fruit share

wrote:

On Oct 9, 1:57*pm, mogga wrote:
Just remembered this site after reading someone wasn't going to use
the quinces in their garden.

http://www.fruitshare.net/

Got fruit that you don't want and don't want it to go to waste?

:)
--http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Does it work or is it just a data harvesting site?

There's some fruit listed near me but I've not checked it out as I'm
not able to store any more fruit at the moment.
--http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

I think most people that leave fruit to waste dont see it as of value,
and dont bother to offer it to anyone, especially strangers.

NT