GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What was your most successful veg/herb in the garden this year? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200014-re-what-your-most-successful-veg-herb-garden-year.html)

[email protected] 12-10-2011 05:49 PM

What was your most successful veg/herb in the garden this year?

In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

Nick please can I have some of your courgette seeds. I have run out
of the last ones you sent me, I'm happy to send you something in
return? White Datura seeds?

Which ones? Little Gem?

Regards,
Nick.

[email protected] 12-10-2011 11:13 PM

What was your most successful veg/herb in the garden this year?

In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

Nick please can I have some of your courgette seeds. =A0I have run out
of the last ones you sent me, I'm happy to send you something in
return? =A0White Datura seeds?

Which ones? =A0Little Gem?

Isn't that a lettuce? ...

Yes. It's also a Cucurbita pepo squash.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Dave Hill 13-10-2011 07:43 PM

What was your most successful veg/herb in the garden this year?

On Oct 12, 11:13*pm, wrote:
In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

Nick please can I have some of your courgette seeds. =A0I have run out
of the last ones you sent me, I'm happy to send you something in
return? =A0White Datura seeds?

Which ones? =A0Little Gem?

Isn't that a lettuce? *...

Yes. *It's also a Cucurbita pepo squash.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Just a pic showing how my Artichokes have grown, the netting was at
around 6.5 ft before it was lifted
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...Artichokes.jpg
David