GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Barbeques (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200039-barbeques.html)

harry 15-10-2011 05:15 PM

Barbeques

are a means of ruining perfectly good food.

'Mike'[_4_] 15-10-2011 05:38 PM

Barbeques

"harry" wrote in message
are a means of ruining perfectly good food.

but Harry, they are a 'Social Thing'.

Anybody who is "Anybody" must have a Barbie, ... 'darhling' :-((

Besides that, you're too bloomon' late in the year

Mike

Jim S 15-10-2011 05:48 PM

Barbeques

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:15:10 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

are a means of ruining perfectly good food.

Even if you spell them correctly
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Bill Grey 15-10-2011 09:51 PM

Barbeques

"harry" wrote in message
are a means of ruining perfectly good food

The formula is this:-

If it's brown it's done, if it's black it's buggered !

Bill

Dave Hill 16-10-2011 10:55 AM

Barbeques

On Oct 15, 9:51*pm, "Bill Grey" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

are a means of ruining perfectly good food

The formula is this:-

If it's brown it's done, if it's black it's buggered !

Bill

I thought that should read "If it's black it's burgered"

Bill Grey 16-10-2011 02:56 PM

Barbeques

"harry" wrote in message

are a means of ruining perfectly good food

The formula is this:-

If it's brown it's done, if it's black it's buggered !

Bill

I thought that should read "If it's black it's burgered"

One man's meat is another man'a charcoal :-)
Bill

kay 16-10-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry (Post 939523)
are a means of ruining perfectly good food.

So is any method of cooking in the hands of the inadequately skilled. Barbecues just take a little more skill.