GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Asteranthera ovata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200043-asteranthera-ovata.html)

Janet Tweedy 15-10-2011 06:27 PM

Asteranthera ovata

Can anyone give me some ideas of the best way to cultivate Asteranthera
ovata please?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy

Jeff Layman[_2_] 15-10-2011 10:22 PM

Asteranthera ovata

On 15/10/2011 18:27, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Can anyone give me some ideas of the best way to cultivate Asteranthera
ovata please?

Janet

Cool, north facing wall. As little sun as possible.
Moisture-retentive, even damp, soil.

Chileflora suggests it is a zone 7, or even 6b plant, surviving at least
-15°C.
http://www.chileflora.com/Florachile...ges/EH0177.htm

--

Jeff

Janet Tweedy 16-10-2011 12:01 AM

Asteranthera ovata

In article , Jeff Layman
writes
Cool, north facing wall. As little sun as possible.
Moisture-retentive, even damp, soil.

Chileflora suggests it is a zone 7, or even 6b plant, surviving at
least -15°C.
http://www.chileflora.com/Florachile...esPages/EH0177.
htm

Thanks Jeff.