GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Off Topic postings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200060-off-topic-postings.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 17-10-2011 09:52 AM

Off Topic postings

Should 'Off Topic', i.e. topics well away from the gardening nature of these
newsgroups/forums, be posted?

What do the gardenbanter readers feel about it?

Mike

John 17-10-2011 11:00 AM

Off Topic postings

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:52:21 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Should 'Off Topic', i.e. topics well away from the gardening nature of these
newsgroups/forums, be posted?

What do the gardenbanter readers feel about it?

I expect the good folks on GardenBanter are as sick and tired of your
self-promoting crap as everyone else.

Steerpike 23-10-2011 09:48 AM

Off Topic postings

wrote:
Should 'Off Topic', i.e. topics well away from the gardening nature of these
newsgroups/forums, be posted?

What do the gardenbanter readers feel about it?

I expect the good folks on GardenBanter are as sick and tired of your
self-promoting crap as everyone else.

The fact that each and every one of Mikes posts suggests he is a
complete ****, is perhaps a fitting way of self promotion!