Old 17-10-2011, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Scams? How about this one then?

Now here is a new one to me and I thought, just like another poster, I
should bring such a thing to your attention as I have fellow gardeners at
heart.

And don't tell me it won't apply to any gardeners.

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to the congestion in all our users and removal of all unused
Accounts, We would be shutting down all unused Emails. You will have to
confirm your E-mail by filling out your Log in Information below after
clicking the reply button

Name:
User ID:
Current Password:
Occupation:
Country OR Residence:
Date of Birth:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your mail will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Thank you for choosing AT&T for your communication needs. ©2011 AT&T
Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. We value your business and look
forward to serving you!

Thank you,
AT&T Online Services
www.att.com

--

:-))

Kindest regards

Old 17-10-2011, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , 'Mike'
writes
Now here is a new one to me and I thought, just like another poster, I
should bring such a thing to your attention as I have fellow gardeners at
heart.

Nobody wants you posting continual spam and scams to this group. You
really have absolutely no sense of proportion - or any idea of the
laughing stock it makes you, have you?

Sacha's mail was potentially real. This one is so laughably a scam you
would need to be brain dead not to know it. I suspect few people here
would have an AT&T account. It is not a service to the group to send
every piece of junk that you desparately manage to acquire.

So please, stop cluttering the place up. If you really want to continue
spamming off topic stuff, find a wibble group somewhere.

--
regards andyw
Old 17-10-2011, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"news" wrote in message
In article , 'Mike'
writes
Now here is a new one to me and I thought, just like another poster, I
should bring such a thing to your attention as I have fellow gardeners at
heart.

Nobody wants you posting continual spam and scams to this group. You
really have absolutely no sense of proportion - or any idea of the
laughing stock it makes you, have you?

Sacha's mail was potentially real. This one is so laughably a scam you
would need to be brain dead not to know it. I suspect few people here
would have an AT&T account. It is not a service to the group to send
every piece of junk that you desparately manage to acquire.

So please, stop cluttering the place up. If you really want to continue
spamming off topic stuff, find a wibble group somewhere.

--
regards andyw

I don't recall the posting whereby you were to be appointed the net nanny
for urg. Kindly repost it for all to see. Perhaps you could enlighten me as
to whether your new post as urg net nanny, has any jurisdiction on
gardenbanter, where as we all know and most accept, these posts are
re-presented.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Old 17-10-2011, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news wrote:

So please, stop cluttering the place up.

You do realize, don't you, that quoting and "refuting" our resident loon
just makes it happy?

Old 17-10-2011, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news wrote:

So please, stop cluttering the place up.

You do realize, don't you, that quoting and "refuting" our resident loon
just makes it happy?

--
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Thank you Gary I do try to make urg a happy place and I am glad you seem to
feel it works :-)) as one urg subscriber has said to me on many an occasion,
'I take the po faced attitude out of it'

Best wishes

Mike

Old 23-10-2011, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 17, 3:20*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

In article , 'Mike'
writes
[...]

You just dont seem to get the fact that you are loathed by most people
who have encountered your tedious bile on usenet, so why dont you
simply cease posting as no one has any interest in the nonsense you
have been posting over the years!
Old 23-10-2011, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Oct 17, 3:20 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

In article , 'Mike'
[...]