GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shredder (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200089-shredder.html)

Ann Lancing 20-10-2011 02:01 PM

Shredder

I own a Bosch shredder but have lost one of the knobs on the front of the
shredder. Does anyone know where I can get another? Ann

'Mike'[_4_] 20-10-2011 02:19 PM

Shredder

"Ann Lancing" wrote in message

I own a Bosch shredder but have lost one of the knobs on the front of the
shredder. Does anyone know where I can get another? Ann

I got spare Shredder Blades from these people
http://www.espares.co.uk/search/shre...ampaign=Garden

Superb Service. If anyone is going to help you, I feel sure they will

Mike

Phil Cook 20-10-2011 03:54 PM

Shredder

On 20/10/2011 14:48, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:44:10 +0100, wrote:

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:01:26 +0000 (UTC), Ann Lancing
wrote:

I own a Bosch shredder but have lost one of the knobs on the front of the
shredder. Does anyone know where I can get another? Ann

http://www.bosch-garden.com/gb/en/service/service.html

and for the part number of the knob
http://www.bosch-garden.com/gb/en/se...catalogue.html

Except there isn't a shredder in the catalogue.

There is. You just need to put in the model number on the page you get
to by clicking To Selecting spare parts from a product drawing

http://www.powertools-aftersalesservice.com/public/boschlg/service?lgRedirect=true&country=GB&lg=en

or http://tinyurl.com/62ustzu
--
Phil Cook

Megan Hall 17-11-2011 03:39 PM

Hi.
For spare parts I always use Magic Parts - SPARES AND SPARE PARTS - SPARES & PARTS
They have diagrams for most machines or they will look them up for you.
byeee