GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Severe weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200165-severe-weather.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 26-10-2011 09:24 AM

Severe weather

Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to a
Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down. ;-)

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 26-10-2011 04:07 PM

Severe weather

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to a
Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down.
;-)

Well have we had some rain. Supermarket roof collapsed, roads flooded.

Got to the Lodge Meeting OK and met another couple of Isle of Wight urglers
;-)
Sunny when I left the meeting, got home and it was chucking it down again.
Sun shining now!! I think it's April

Mike

Andy 27-10-2011 08:25 AM

Severe weather

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to a
Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down.
;-)

Mike

Hi Mike,

A bit off-topic... are you a Free Mason per chance?

Andy
www.mygardenproject.co.uk

'Mike'[_4_] 27-10-2011 08:56 AM

Severe weather

"Andy" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to
a Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down.
;-)

Mike

Hi Mike,

A bit off-topic... are you a Free Mason per chance?

Andy
www.mygardenproject.co.uk

;-)

In case there is a catch in the question, no, I am a Freemason ;-)

Mike

news 27-10-2011 03:18 PM

Severe weather

In article , Andy
writes

A bit off-topic... are you a Free Mason per chance?

He's a beaver

--
regards andyw

Andy 27-10-2011 06:46 PM

Severe weather

"news" wrote in message
In article , Andy
writes

A bit off-topic... are you a Free Mason per chance?

He's a beaver

--
regards andyw

Is he the "Grand Poopah"? ;)